2015- 2017 Dream Timeline
Please visit this page often for Dream-related events. We will post updates to this timeline as events appear.
1. February until October 31, 2015, Ashland, OR –Secret Love in Peach Blossom Land by Stan Lai (Dream stage director) at Oregon Shakespeare Festival. https://www.osfashland.org/
2. November 7/8, 2015 – private gala donor appreciation weekend for Dream donors only, featuring composer Bright Sheng and librettiist David Henry Hwang
3. January, 2016 – graduate level course on Dream at University of Minnesota. Audits possible. Follow U MN protocol. San Francisco Opera announces 2016-2017 season, including dates for Dream premiere and additional performancecs.
4. January 18, 2016, New York City – excerpts from Dream with orchestra at the New Works Forum during the Opera America Conference of American Opera Showcase.
5. June 27, 2016 – single tickets for Dream go on sale at San Francisco Opera. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a group discount.
6. July 1, 2016 – free online course on Dream from University of MN comes online
7. September 10, 2016, San Francisco – World premiere of Dream at San Francisco Opera, five additional performances to follow.
8. February, 2017, Hong Kong – Asian Premiere of Dream at Hong Kong Art Festival